Friday, March 5, 2010

On a Journey!

A demure, coy, diffident gal like me whom people say is the most unexpressive girl has finally planned to write a blog.. She finds a medium to express her self..Will she be able to express and show her different side??

Well let me introduce myself… this is MOU.. a very common name which I am sure many of you have heard it… a name with many dreams are associated with. Well presently I am studying in Lady Sri Ram College Delhi…

Life has been of different when I was back in Shillong my home town. Not only I was an introvert girl but I hated any sort of interaction , but now life is exactly opposite. Not only I like interacting with people, but I guess I have realized that it is very important for one to make friends and happily mingle with people around. So I am here all nervous and full of apprehension as I m going to publish my first writing…hope that in the coming writing I blossom like a beautiful flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment