Far away
This
time I am far away from home..
just
so far that I cannot hold his hand and walk the Christmas carol..
I
cannot sing my hymns..
I
cannot see Mother..
I
am blinded by time
This
time I am far away from home….
Last
time we were together...together so close...
we
sat by the igniting fire...resting my head on your shoulder..
we
were singing... singing Christmas
carols..
The
rum cakes we had...the red wine which we sipped..
made
my soul merrier
Last
time we were together..Together so close that the air was silently sweet..
When
you walk away the cold night..
my
soul was freezed...my veins were numbed..
the
fire died out.. the taste escaped the wines..
the
rat nibbled cake..the half bunt candle..
everything
lost the essence with your going away..
when
you walk away the cold night..Everything else walked away with you...
I
have been sitting a year..
every
second was more than a decade..
I
am waiting.. I am still waiting in the dark room..
I
want you to come.. to purge the room of dusts..
To
withdraw the curtains ... to let the sunshine beam enter....
I
want you to come and lit the candle.. Ignite the ash filled fireplace...
I
want you to come hug me tight and tell me all was a dream..
I am
still sitting...
This
time I am far away from home..
just
so far that I cannot hold his hand and walk to the Christmas carol..
I
cannot sing my hymns..
I
cannot see Mother..
This
time I am far away from home..
No comments:
Post a Comment